The Africa Department of UNESCO in Paris is currently looking for an intern with excellent skills in English and French. The person should be available for at least 3 months and ready to start immediately.
As a trainee you will:
– Follow-up of issues related to the implementation of Operational Strategy for Priority Africa (Flagship projects),
– Follow up of the recommendations of the Pan African Forum on “Youth and Culture of Peace” organized in Libreville, Gabon in December 2014,
– Follow-up of the Networks of Women and a Culture of peace in Africa” (Brussels, March 2014), the “Network of Foundations and Research Institutions for the promotion of a Culture of Peace in Africa” (Addis, September 2013 and implementation of the outcomes of Yamoussoukro meeting – September 2014),
– Preparation of the Biennale for a Culture of Peace in Luanda, Angola (September 2015),
– Follow up on the Global Alliance on STI,
– Update of the Database of individuals and partners for Priority Africa,
– Any other tasks that may be requested.
Please, if you are interested, send your CV as well as a motivation letter to Ms. Laura Raymondi at firstname.lastname@example.org